- NEW LEASE TERM – New, 10-year lease term with three, 5-year option periods.
- RENT ESCALATIONS – 1.7% rent increases after year 5 of the lease term provides for attractive rent growth.
- COMMITTED TENANT – Tenant has signed a new 10-year lease, expanded operations and now occupies 100% of the building.
- BUSY CLINIC WITH HOME THERAPY – The space is comprised of 12,035 RSF with 24 patient stations and one private station located in a separate room. Additionally, there are six home therapy rooms.
- CORPORATE GUARANTY – Corporate lease guaranty by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. which holds a Baa3 rating from Moody’s.
- SECURE TENANT – Fresenius Kidney Care has the most top rated dialysis centers in America. Today, FKC is the worldwide leader in the treatment of renal disease and an innovative leader in kidney disease research.
- HEDGE AGAINST INFLATION – Healthcare related real estate has been the least effected by economic recession.
- NEXT TO MAJOR HOSPITAL – Fresenius Kidney Care is located next to SSM Health
St. Anthony Hospital, providing 773 beds. SSM Health is a highly rated hospital and was the first health care organization in the United States to earn the nation’s top honor for quality management & achievement.
- NEAR HOSPITAL CAMPUS – NW 10th Ave. travels directly into downtown Oklahoma City, where University of Oklahoma Medical Center (OU) hospital campus is located, under two miles from Fresenius. The hospital provides 500 patient beds, 36 operating rooms, and 126 ICU beds. OU serves as a tertiary referral center for all of Oklahoma and surrounding states.
- CENTRAL LOCATION – Fresenius is in a central Oklahoma City location with direct access to surrounding healthcare facilities, restaurants, entertainment, educational systems, and hotel lodging.
- MAJOR MSA – Oklahoma City is rated one of the best places to live thanks to its growing economy and increased job opportunities. The strongest fields of employment are healthcare, energy, aviation, and industrial.
- NEAR AIRPORT – Will Rogers World Airport, the largest airport in Oklahoma, is located about 15 minutes from Fresenius and handles approximately 4.4 Million passengers annually.
- STRONG DEMOGRAPHICS – The Average Household Income exceeds $80K in a 1-mile radius.